Friday, April 1, 2011

New look!

My niece Anna came up with this snazzy logo/photo for my blog so I decided to use that as a starting point to re-design the color scheme of the entire blog.   Let me know what you guys think!

Here are the before and after pics - I took the "after" pic and cropped and enlarged it to fit across the top of the blog - thanks Anna!



Coming up in the next week:  reviews of the Spring Awakening and Spamalot National Tours, a very special Stephen Sondheim musical celebrates it's 40th birthday on Monday, a review of the new Sutton Foster cd and the Off Broadway production of The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore with Olympia Dukakis and a few other things as well.   So check back every day for new posts and reviews!  

I started this blog less than four weeks ago and I've already had over 1,000 page views, with visitors from Russia, China, Germany, Australia, Iran, Indonesia, the Phillipines, Canada, the UK and of course the US.  So hopefully those of you that have discovered my blog are enjoying what I'm writing about and finding the reviews and things I post helpful.   Just email me if you have any thoughts or questions - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment