Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Top of the Queue Review"- The Twilight movies

Just felt I needed to add a few words about the TWILIGHT movies - ok, they aren't the greatest movies out there and the whole teenage vampire and werewolf story seems so overdone at the moment - TRUE BLOOD and VAMPIRE DIARIES all deal with teenage angst and vampires and werewolves - but they sucked me in and I'm happy to have taken the journey.  I know there are still two more to come, but I'll be adding them to my Netlix queue for sure.

And, Team Jacob all the way - Edward is just too pasty white for my taste.  I mean, look at that skin...











I haven't read the books yet, but I've been told they are either the best books ever, with some of my friends and co-workers having read them multiple times -and I've also been told they are the worst books ever written.   I will most likely have to check them out once I've seen the last movie, as I really don't like to read the book before I see the movie, like to be surprised when I see the film, and then like to go back and read the book to see what they didn't include in the movie.









I really like the dynamic of the "Cullen" family - and my niece Brittany actually got to meet Peter Facinelli who plays Dr. Cullen- and she said he was an extremely nice man.  Here is a pic of Peter as Dr. Carlisle Cullen and three of his "sons."








Here is the trailer for the first movie...

Trailer for #2 - New Moon...


and # 3 - Eclipse



No comments:

Post a Comment